Model : Jumbostar SR - Roller Coating Machine
Roller coating machine for impregnation, pigment coating, "stucco"
filling, fat liquoring and application of foams on bovine hides
JUMBOSTAR SR is an innovative roller finishing machine which can spread in
REVERSE rotation from 1 to 40 grams per square foot of products for
impregnation, pigment coating, fat liquoring and application of foams on splits,
corrected and full-grain leathers for upholstery, automotive, garment etc.
Not only does it reduce chemical consumption by 60% compared to traditional
spray machines, but it obtains better results in terms of penetration and fixing
thanks to the mechanical action of the engraved rollers.
JUMBOSTAR SR offers production speeds of up to 20 m/min, allows high
productivity while ensuring top quality standards, low energy consumption,
reduced maintenance, extremely simple use and quick article changes.
The innovative technical features of JUMBOSTAR SR allow the following to be
finished for the first time:
* REVERSE, whole hides for upholstery and clothng with elevated softness and
evident advantages of coverage and considerable reduction in production times;
* REVERSE, continuous "stucco" filling of splits and whole hides, side
leathers for footwear garment and leathergoods;
* SYNCHRO, whole hides with application of light coating, tipping effects and
Numerous are the innovations featured by JUMBOSTAR SR:
* While the conveyor belt maintains its horizontal position, its geometry may
vary automatically according to the type of finishing and of the leather being
* The geometry of the outlet side can be changed to four different
configurations. The belt is automatically repositioned for this variation and
for SYNCHRO / REVERSE process changes.
* The speed of the engraved roller can be electronically adjusted up to a
maximum of 100 m/min and conveyor belt up to a maximum of 20 m/min.
* The doctor blade is positioned on a rigid support mounted on bearings ensuring
precise and smooth movement. The unit is pneumatically controlled to
automatically compensate the wear and tear of the blade.
* The working thickness varies according to a centesimal scale with touch screen
and automatic thickness reset controlled by PLC. In addition, the special
geometry of the belt makes up for any difference in the thickness of the leather
so that coating remains steady and even.
* The stainless steel washing tank is equipped with quick pneumatic exclusion
system: this solution is used either to lower the tank and prevent the belt
brush and rubber cleaning blade from touching the belt at the end of the working
cycle or whenever the coating process should be carried out with washing system